Friday 7 September 2012

A Card

Sophie gave me the best ever card today. She loves making "cards", they are just plain paper with scribbles on them. Today, she proudly presented me with a card and said, "This is for you Mommy. It says your belly will be better soon Mama". She even put a big M on the card so I would know it was for me. How did I end up with the sweetest kid ever?

I finished up my 8th chemo cycle yesterday. Completely out of character for me, I did a little bit too much this week, so I was not quite back to 100% today. I'm sure I'll be there tomorrow though. The bright side is, even though it was a chemo week, I still got to lots of fun stuff!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sophie is very cute as is Liam! You are very fortunate to have such adorable kids! I can't believe that you've already done 8 rounds of chemo, 4 to go? You have done amazing Melissa and will continue to thrive and amaze everyone around you! Take care of yourself and try to pace yourself (listen to your body - which I'm sure you do). Sending love and positive good thoughts your way! Auntie Susie

    ReplyDelete