Thursday 6 December 2012

Ski Season

I want to start by thanking you for reading my blog over the past 6 months. It really has made me feel like I have a ton of support out there. I also want to say that I won't be offended if you stop reading it. I haven't updated it as much recently because I don't know what to write about. I find myself mostly writing about the kids and what I did on the weekend. So anyways, if you stop checking the blog, I won't be mad.

Ski season is officially here! I am sitting on the couch at Apex, watching the snow fall. I love winter! My dad and I went for a xc ski on the weekend and Sophie and I have done a few runs of the bunny hill. I am hoping to take her on the grandfather's trail this weekend.

I am going to learn how to skate better this winter. Sophie is really keen, so we got her a push bar and Will and I bought ourselves skates. I am so excited to do the loop with her this winter. The zamboni was out today and they are hoping by the weekend the rink and loop will be open. I'm just not sure what we will do with Liam? Hopefully we can pull him around in the sled. I think he is going to hate watching his big sis ski and skate, and not be able to join her.

Last but not least, there will be a lot of tobogganing! Our kids love it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. We think the blog is great because when we see you we can talk about other things and not have to ask how things are going, which we are sure you don't want to hear all the time. We would comment more but this blog does not seem to like iPhones. But please know that we always read it and are thinking of you. Besides you are a great writer!!

    ReplyDelete